Interested in Learning Rust? Join us Tomorrow!

AJ ONeal (Home) coolaj86 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 8 17:18:05 MST 2020

Hello Ye Old *nix-ers!

Two Things:

1. It's a *New Year*! Time to *Learn New Things*!
Come check out the Rust Meetup *Tomorrow* at *Vivint Smart Home* in Lehi

2. We're a fairly new meetup and we're still looking for regular
*sponsorship* for food and lodging.
If your backend team is also recruiting for Rust devs, please get in touch!

We meet to learn and share every second Thursday.
This is what's on the docket for tomorrow:

*Topic*: "Built with Rust" - an overview of everyday tools built with Rust