Potential disruption to mailing list: Telegram

Doran Barton fozz at iodynamics.com
Mon Feb 24 20:43:52 MST 2020

On Monday, February 24, 2020 3:27:18 PM MST Michael Holley wrote:
> Telegram is an other messaging app. So if you don’t like downloading another
> messaging app and it sounds like the mailing group is staying put then by
> all means, there is no need to join the group. The Telegram group was
> created sometime last year, and mentioned as that time, for those who like
> a more real time chat that is more mobile friendly than IRC. A lot of open
> source communities use Telegram as their main community chatting platform.
> It’s just another tool we can utilize for those who want to.

I'm with Charles. E-mail is preferred.

For real-time, I would suggest Keybase which offers end-to-end encryption with
PGP-based identity management and Keybase Teams for real-time group chat.
There are clients for just about every platform.

--
Doran L. Barton <fozz at iodynamics.com> - Linux, Perl, Video, good fun, and
more!