Potential disruption to mailing list

Mon Feb 24 14:23:04 MST 2020

Well if we have to move away anyway I have an idea of how to maintain our site, once we gain access to the domain again.

1. Move our website over to a Gitlab Pages (a static site on a branch of a repo). This gives more interactions as a place people can suggest topics and post slides/notes/videos of past presentations. gitlab.com/provo-linux-user-group
2. Move all communication that was done via the Mailinglist over to the Telegram group. t.me/joinchat/DKUwX0sHch1DXKNL4fmCnA

Once we gain access to the domain, which I think someone in the Telegram group works with Ryan Simpkins, I’ll check, we can add the president to the account, or move the domain to it’s own account and make sure the current president is an admin for both the DNS and Gitlab project. Just some thoughts.