REMINDER: September Meeting tonight: Fundamentals of Haskell

James Simister james at plug.org
Tue Sep 17 10:40:01 MDT 2019

Date: Tuesday, September 17th
Time: 7:00pm
Location: UVU Business Resource Center

In this presentation, Alpheus Madsen will discuss data types, lazy evaluation, functions and functoional programming, pattern matching, type classes, and if we have time, will briefly discuss monads and how they are used for input, output, and many other things.

This presentation should provide a basic foundation for getting started in Haskell programming, and give a feel for why people find this language to be fascinating.

Just go in the front doors, and follow the signs. We're usually in a conference room in the back of the main floor (BR-117).

Pizza will be provided by Alpine Mindset Mentoring.https://alpinemindset.com/

http://plug.org/uvu has directions and a map

Please RSVP at https://www.meetup.com/UtahOpenSource/events/fvvcsqyzmbwb/