How to use Bind response policy zone to stop Firefox from using DNS over HTTPS

Charles Curley charlescurley at charlescurley.com
Wed Sep 11 09:03:31 MDT 2019

On 10 Sep 2019 08:03:58 -0600
"Andy Bradford"
<amb-sendok-1570716238.hibbijikdiaocpfokmdl at bradfords.org> wrote:

> One of these days I'll get around to setting up a DNSCurve resolver...

I just happened to be following some links... Consider also DNSCrypt,
which the authors claim is a slight variation on DNSCurve.

https://github.com/opendns/dnscrypt-proxy

https://www.opendns.com/about/innovations/dnscrypt/

--
"When we talk of civilization, we are too apt to limit the meaning of
the word to its mere embellishments, such as arts and sciences; but