Anyone else having problems with firefox 67 autoplay blocking?

Alan Kirkwood a_d_kirkwood at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 2 12:03:46 MDT 2019

 I'm not having that problem, but then I don't look at anything on CNN. I won't express my opinions on THAT subject.

    On Saturday, June 1, 2019, 10:19:59 PM MDT, Michael Torrie <torriem at gmail.com> wrote:

 Despite having all the right config settings, my instance of Firefox 67
still autoplays videos on some sites at least half the time. Drives me
crazy.  Especially CNN.  Sometimes a video will just start playing when
I'm halfway down the page. If I reload the page, it works as it should,
requiring a click.  Anyone else find that firefox is still auto-playing
some videos when it shouldn't? Just curious.

/*