Anyone else having problems with firefox 67 autoplay blocking?

Michael Torrie torriem at gmail.com
Sat Jun 1 22:19:52 MDT 2019

Despite having all the right config settings, my instance of Firefox 67
still autoplays videos on some sites at least half the time. Drives me
crazy.  Especially CNN.  Sometimes a video will just start playing when
I'm halfway down the page. If I reload the page, it works as it should,
requiring a click.  Anyone else find that firefox is still auto-playing
some videos when it shouldn't? Just curious.