Advice on massive file copies...

Rebecca Cran rebecca at bsdio.com
Tue Dec 31 10:33:00 MST 2019

> On Dec 31, 2019, at 9:40 AM, John Von Essen <john at essenz.com> wrote:
>
> One other option I was looking at was the unison utility. I’m trying it now for the initial copy, its very slow though, and we’ll see if subsequent re-syncs work.

You might also be interested in Syncthing. From https://syncthing.net :

“ Syncthing is a continuous file synchronization program. It synchronizes files between two or more computers in real time, safely protected from prying eyes. Your data is your data alone and you deserve to choose where it is stored, whether it is shared with some third party, and how it's transmitted over the internet

—
Rebecca Cran