Linux and accessibility

Riley Loader riley.loader at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 17:19:08 MDT 2018

That sounds interesting. Went looking though and found a simple one-handed
QWERTY option too: http://www.aboutonehandtyping.com/howto.html where you
don't have to learn a new layout, just have to train the good hand to work
a bit differently.

Though I'd be interested in seeing if Barry can "get simon, sphinx, or
deepspeech working." Some dictation system in Linux would be cool.

*Sent from Microsoft Outlook 1963*