Potential October Meeting

James Simister jsimister at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 18:20:46 MDT 2018

Thanks, Jess! That would be awesome! It looks really cool, and I'd love to
have him come speak on the 16th!

I am coordinating the meeting schedules, so all I would need is a
confirmation from Alex that he'll be there on the 16th, plus a title and
abstract for the talk so I can post it and announce it.

Thanks!

James