Home Wi-Fi recommendations

Jonathan Duncan jonathan at bluesunhosting.com
Mon Apr 2 15:41:36 MDT 2018

I have been rockin the Netgear Nighthawk R7000 for several years now. It
has done a great job. I have kids at home and the Disney Circle app works
with the router out of the box. That being said, I have also recently been
thinking of looking into something newer. I have not loved the web
interface, but I have seen worse. Considered dropping DDWRT on it many
times but have not taken the time. At work we have switched everything to
Ubiquity. The interface is alright, not what I would consider intuitive,
but the hardware has worked really well for us. I have considered it for
home, and now that I see so many other people here voting it up, I will
have to consider it a bit more.