Home Wi-Fi recommendations

Brandon Gillespie brandon at cold.org
Sun Apr 1 22:31:53 MDT 2018

Ubiquiti Amplifi HD FTW.  I just switched and it is a no-brainer.
https://amzn.to/2pXPUTb

Also, they just relocated a large facility to Draper (just east of the
ebay facility, over the tracks).  I met a few of the people there and
got a tour of the place, it's pretty slick, and cool to see them coming
to Utah.  If you buy something, it'll probably get to your place
quickly, as it'll ship from Draper :)

-Brandon