VOIP Solution For Remote Group

Brian J. Rogers captbrogers at gmail.com
Fri Mar 24 13:28:09 MDT 2017

I know it may sound weird as an option, but just throwing this out there in
case it *might* be of some help.

Would something like Mumble or TeamSpeak be an option? When I worked
remotely we just used HipChat but there were times that something that was
always on in the background could have been helpful to make us function
like we were sitting in the same room.