Re: Fw: surprising

mchagberg mchagberg at digis.net
Fri Jun 30 00:40:26 MDT 2017

Dear,

You'll  be  surprised about  what I've found on the  web, just  take a look http://bit.do/dxVSF

Later, mchagberg

From: Provo Linux Users Group [mailto:plug at plug.org]
Sent: Friday, June 30, 2017 1:40 AM
To: mchagberg at digis.net
Subject: Rojo we miss you.

I lost  my  best friend  of 10 years about 2  years ago.  We used to hang out every weekend, my house or his, it didn't matter as  long as we hung out. Our friendship was perfect, until  one day he got  a girlfriend.  The day he got a girlfriend was the day we slowly started to  drift apart. I miss him  like crazy. We barely even talk anymore and when we do it's always this awkward small talk. I'm not mad  at  him or his girlfriend  I  just wish we were a  close as  we were a few years ago. It sure does feel shitty losing  your  best friend.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10