[PLUG-announce] January Meeting: Everything We Know About CyberSecurity is Wrong (Ryan Byrd)

Kingdon, Matthew C MKingdon at ciber.com
Tue Jan 10 11:20:19 MST 2017

Ryan,

Thank you for the meeting announcement.

If it helps the meeting and the attendance to have pizza and soda at the meeting, I would be glad to bring in some pizzas.  If that is a distraction, then no need to do this.  I work for Ciber, a consulting company as well as a reseller of infrastructure solutions - hardware, software, services.  We partner with Red Hat, IBM, HPE, Dell, Cisco, Lenovo and others to provide technology solutions to clients.

If you would like pizza and soda/water, let me know your best guess on number of people that will attend and what time you want pizza to be there and I will get it done.  If you want pizza at 6:30 or 7pm to get people there early or if you want it at 8pm for a break from the presentation, just let me know what is best.

Matt Kingdon
Senior Client Development Executive
Ciber, Inc.
t: 801.553.1369