Tech track at StartFEST... be there :)

Gabriel Gunderson gabe at gundy.org
Wed Sep 2 09:07:58 MDT 2015

Actually, turnout has been pretty good. The main issue has been
competing with other events are happing at the same time. I think
numbers dipped when some big names (whatever that means) were on the
main stage.

It was fun seeing friends show up yesterday. Hope more of you can make
it today. We have a lot of data goodness coming up:
https://startfestival.com/schedule?type=venue&by=Reclaim%20Center

Gabe