Reminder: LDS I/O Meetup Tonight (tues) 6-8 in Lehi

AJ ONeal (Home) coolaj86 at gmail.com
Tue May 26 14:18:30 MDT 2015

Tonight (Tues) from 6 to 8 at the Technology Law Center building in Lehi
we're having the first LDS I/O meetup.

http://www.meetup.com/LDS-IO/events/222679608/

Tonight we're going over basic authentication and debugging with the raw
lds.org APIs as well as LDS.io APIs, which are more suitable for 3rd party
apps.

We'll also have some lightning talks. You're welcome to come with code,
questions, answers, etc.

Pizza and Drinks will be provided from the generous donations made on
kickstarter.
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/coolaj86/ldsconnectorg

Hopefully next month we'll have an official sponsor for the food.

AJ ONeal