iSCSI howto?

David Phillps davidp at itanywhere.bz
Tue May 12 12:10:59 MDT 2015

I didn’t want one either just have worked with both distro's and went with the enterprise repo for stability and the large players, like HP, IBM and even Microsoft sell support for redhat.. So being a 20yr vet of Unix admin and 10yr of linux I look for the biggest and most stable distro. Also in my exp there is lots of docs online for all the projects I have had to do, like openstack and salt. iSCSI was so simple to setup from that repo, so I had to mention my bias.

dp