[ANN] LDS App Marketplace Kickstarter

AJ ONeal (Home) coolaj86 at gmail.com
Mon May 11 19:12:46 MDT 2015

As a lot of you know I've been working on an LDS app marketplace for church
members and developers.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/coolaj86/ldsconnectorg

The purpose is to make it easier for members to use the Church's APIs to
get and store data rather than putting everything into Google Docs (where
it isn't supposed to be in the first place) and having it get lost as soon
as the person keeping it changes callings.

After several months of full-time work, I feel that the system is secure,
stable, and ready for production use (although I'm sure a few
implementation bugs will come up, which I'll be happy to fix asap), but I
only have basic read-only APIs implemented so far.

To see a demo of the APIs go to https://lds.io, login, and click the
"Playground" tab.
Also: https://github.com/LDSorg/choose-your-own-adventure

I'm hoping to raise enough on kickstarter that I can continue to improve
and extend LDS I/O (the API side) as well as make some useful apps on a
month-to-month basis.

Please check out the video (it'll answer a bunch of common questions), back
the project and share it with others, especially those in leadership
callings.

Thanks,
AJ ONeal

P.S. I am still working on the home cloud system. The two projects share a
lot of the same security, authentication, and API features.