Good Headset recommendations?

Lonnie Olson lists at kittypee.com
Mon May 11 10:37:02 MDT 2015

On Mon, May 11, 2015 at 9:57 AM, John Shaver <bobjohnbob at gmail.com> wrote:
> Wow! "aren't really cheap" is an understatement...   I hope they're really
> durable at that cost.

LOL, you are probably right.  They are quite durable, i've had my pair
for 2 years and still work great, haven't broken, and don't appear to
be starting to at all.  I've lost quite a few pairs to plastic
breaking on the sides of the band.  These are much more durable in
that department.

I'm quite picky about headphones.  Since my ears poke out a bit, most
of the "on-ear" headphones start to hurt after an hour or so.  And
some of the "around-ear" headphones aren't deep enough and cause my
ears to hurt too.  These A50s are plenty deep.  This along with the
wireless and multiple input capability really makes them awesome for
me.

I game several times a week for about 3-5 hours a night, and some
weekends 8-12 hours.  Comfort and wireless are critical for me.