Good Headset recommendations?

Jonathan Grotegut jgrotegut at gmail.com
Mon May 11 10:13:57 MDT 2015

These are the ones I use:

http://www.kingston.com/us/hyperx/cloud#h3cl

It appears there is a new version of them out that is USB.

I have two complaints about the first Gen:  1- The mic has a tinny sound to
them.  2- the head band is a LITTLE small for my head, it has gotten better
over time though.  When I first started wearing them I did notice some
pressure on the top of my head.  While it is still there, it is less now
than it was.  Perhaps I am just getting used to it.

They do fit over your ears and the sound quality is pretty good on them.

The first generation only has the 3.5 MM jack on them, which makes them
compatible with pretty much everything.  It appears the second gen has USB,
though it does look like the USB just converts it to 3.5 MM.  As far as
compatibility goes, I have no idea, I guess you could technically just plug
the 3.5 directly into the computer and bypass the in-line volume control.