iSCSI howto?

Dan Egli ddavidegli at gmail.com
Mon May 11 04:57:07 MDT 2015

On May 7, 2015, Nicholas Leippe wrote:

> https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/ISCSI

Finally got the #!%^)*( proxy to let me view the page, and I must say that
it was not wholly informative. Maybe one page if I was to print it. Some
good info on running the iscsiadm command, but it doesn't cover creating
iscsi target files or anything of that nature. In fact the information was
extremely limited. I'll keep looking and perhaps between several sites I'll
find enough to be able to explain the process, and perhaps even update the
Gentoo wiki so that it's more informative. :(

Thanks though!
--- Dan