temporary WiFI for large group

David Phillps davidp at itanywhere.bz
Thu May 7 12:46:41 MDT 2015

I have used in the enterprise some higher end Wi-Fi w/ dual channel ap. I have used Aruba ap135 with 150users on just one ap and seen very little lag. To expand I have just clustered these bridged ap's . I have a few of these Aruba's I would be willing to loan out or sell. Only sticky part is that they are poe or ac but I only have one ac adapter.

David Phillips