temporary wifi for large group

John Shaver bobjohnbob at gmail.com
Wed May 6 12:44:41 MDT 2015

You could cross post to UtahJS user group.  I know they have at least a
couple conference organizers there that might be able to share their
experiences.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/uta

Arron Frost and Joe Eames were organizers for ngconf and  I think Jamison
Dance does a conference as well  If you'd rather I gave you their email
addresses just email me directly and I'll send them to you :)

-John Shaver

On May 6, 2015 11:17 AM, "Wade Shearer" <wadeshearer.lists at me.com> wrote:

> PLUG,
>
> I am running a product and design conference in Salt Lake next month. I
need to provide wifi for several hundred people for two days. The venue has
a Comcast business plan and two routers but they will only be able to
handle a few dozen users.