Good book for learning to use Expect?

Dan Egli ddavidegli at gmail.com
Sat May 2 01:46:38 MDT 2015

On April 30, 2015, Richard Esplin wrote:

> For this sort of thing I would use one of two tools, depending on the

> larger environment around languages and libraries.

I'll check out the Python link. I can't say I've ever heard of Selenium,
but having had quite a few bad experiences with Java, seeing a .jsp
extension on the web site makes me a bit leery. I know Java can work, but
I've just seen too many instances where people took bizarre routes and/or
shortcuts that left me with a headache larger than the eruption size of the
Yellowstone Super Volcano. :(

--- Dan