House Design SFW?

Brian J. Rogers captbrogers at gmail.com
Sun Feb 22 22:30:48 MST 2015

I've heard that Blender can be really awesome at doing things just like
this. Here's two videos* I found, albeit they are a little out of date,
which should guide you if you wanted to do it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QXD_twk4gw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_r7zCbGbQZc

*No guarantees that one of these aren't a Rick Roll.