[PLUG-announce] October Meeting: How Email Really Works

James Simister james at plug.org
Tue Oct 19 10:40:02 MDT 2021

Date: Tuesday, October 19th
Time: 7:00pm
Location: Online event

James will give an overview of the technologies and practices that help protect email against spam and authenticate email delivery, along with their limitations. Specifically, we will cover SPF, DKIM, and DMARC. If you've wondered how all this fits together to help keep spam at bay, come join us!

If time permits, we may also cover how these play a role when using Amazon Simple Email Service (SES).

We have not been able to confirm the meeting room yet, so this will be an online event.

Video call link:https://meet.google.com/avd-ofmd-uxh

https://meet.google.com/avd-ofmd-uxh

Please RSVP at https://www.meetup.com/UtahOpenSource/events/fvvcsqyccnbzb/